Pop Vocals Singing Open Group Sessions is now open for registration!
On Fridays at 730pm, Intune Music Singing Instructor, Pek Si Ming, will be holding Open Group Sessions for you to experience how you can understand your own voice, and be able to use it to good effect when you are singing or performing. Best part is, admission is FREE!
3 Feb Friday 730pm
10 Feb Friday 730pm
17 Feb Friday 730pm
3 March Friday 730pm
“Si Ming pays attention to my singing and gives specific feedback and suggestions. She is very patient and encouraging.” – Wan Yu, one of Si Ming’s Pop Singing Students at Intune Music
Si Ming has a Grade 8 Certification in London College of Music’s Popular Music Vocal Examinations, and has attended the Level 1 & 2 Voice Workshop conducted by Estill Voice International.
As an instructor, Si Ming is patient and detailed, often giving students more personal attention and making sure that students understand what is being taught. She certainly aspires to be an excellent music instructor, and to inspire her students to be able to sing and play on the keyboard as well as her! Si Ming has also conducted singing lessons at Pathlight School for a full semester, and this experience has greatly enhanced her teaching ability, as well as her empathy for students who are autistic or even non-verbal.
Si Ming has a BA Degree in Music Technology from Lasalle College of the Arts, and is currently one of the regular performers for Intune Music at our annual performances in public, for example, our annual Chinese New Year events at Esplanade Waterfront Outdoor Theatre. This gives her actual experience in performance, and adds an extra dimension and level of experience to her vocal teaching here at our school.
Registration is required for this workshop.
To register or enquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 92341238 today!
Or simply use the following link to find more on WhatsApp!
Terms and Conditions
1) Pop Vocals Open Group Sessions dates and timeslot are subjected to changes
2) Registration is required; no walk-ins allowed
3) Only valid for 1 redemption per person; no make-up lesson for no shows.
4) All participants are to be fully vaccinated and masks will have to be worn throughout the session, unless required to be unmasked for singing.
5) Each session duration is 1 hour only.
6) Not applicable for Intune Music existing students.
7) Intune Music reserves the right to amend and modify the dates and details without prior notice.